Plastic Blow Molding
Plastic blow molding is a process in which plastic material in the form of granules is melted to enable it to form a molten tube, then placed within a mold and inflated with compressed air, where it eventually takes shape of the mold cavity. This production process is suited for hollow objects.
Although blow molded plastic components and products are not as common as injection molded ones, there are also various components and products in your daily life which are reliant on plastic blow molding process for their manufacture, such as:
- Automotive Components (e.g. engine air intake & HVAC ducts, fluid tanks)
- Sports Equipment (e.g. plastic dumbbells, plastic swimming boards)
- Toys & Games (e.g. play structures, ride-on toys, plastic game tables)
- Food & Beverages Packaging (e.g. plastic water bottles, coolers)
- Medical Equipment (e.g. medicine containers, hospital bed guard, plastic stretchers)
- Health & Safety Equipment (e.g. plastic barricades, traffic cones)
- Baby Products (e.g. plastic baby seats)
- Housewares (e.g. liquid containers, watering cans, tool boxes)
With the objective of producing optimal results, our manufacturing facility operates 24 hours, 6 days a week, and we hire a team of reliable, dedicated and skillful personnel to handle our plastic blow molding machines.
The following is the process of our plastic injection molding service:
Customer Consultation > Fee Quotation > Prototypes / Product Samples are Provided for Customer Approval > Production > Final Products
We are eager to work closely with you and to walk you through the entire process to ensure that your expectations are met or even exceeded. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there should be any inquiries.
RAJAWALI MULTIPLASTINDO JAYA proudly offers its services and support to assist you in achieving your goals!